Don’t Let Your Fear Take Center Stage
I believe that when we step out of our comfort zone and into a new behavior pattern, there can be so much more reward waiting for us in that space.
Coronavirus and Connecting With My True Self
As easy as it is to slip into deep darkness and fear at times like these, I choose to walk a different path. I want to look in the mirror and recognize the person that is looking back at me.
Striking the King Pin of Self Care
There are times in our lives when we will all go through periods of extreme stress. It could be on an individual level, like a divorce or death of a loved one. Or it could be on a societal level, such as Corona virus threats, wars, stockmarket crashes or political...
- Doctors Warn of Dangers of Screen Time for Kids. Worcester Business Journal (contributing health expert)
- The Relaxed Doctor Summit (expert panelist) http://therelaxeddoctor.com/drjennylabonte.
- Doctor Me First Podcast with Dr Errin Weisman http://truthrxs.com/episode49
- Part 1 – Morning Meditation for Busy Doctors
- Part 2 – Mid day Meditations for Busy Doctors
- Part 3 – End-of-Day Meditation for Busy Doctors